3,204 students enrolled
Created by Bonnie Schulkin
What you'll learn
- Write unit and integration tests for React and Redux using Jest and Enzyme.
- Know the tradeoffs for different testing approaches and when to choose which approach.
- Plan your React app more effectively via Test Driven Development.
Take your React code to the next level by learning Test Driven Development with Jest and Enzyme! Jest is a powerful, flexible testing framework, and Enzyme provides tools to test React and Redux applications. In this course, you will learn to test:
- Connected and unconnected components
- Component state and Redux state
- Action creators and reducers
- Complex action creators that use Redux Thunk and Axios
- Action creators called from connected components
- Why Learn to Test?
Test Driven Development will help you write better organized code that’s easier to maintain, which will save you time in the long run. Your tests provide value to your software development team, since others know they can rely on your code. Employers want developers with testing skills!